It’s beginning to feel alot like Christmas as Detroit’s annual Christmas tree arrived at Campus Martius in Downtown Detroit on Wednesday.
This year’s tree is a 60-foot-tall, Michigan-grown Norway spruce, which hails from the Cadillac area of Northern Michigan, according to a release. It’s sponsored by DTE Foundation.
The spruce was be lifted by crane and placed in Campus Martius.
Officials are expected to announced details for the tree lighting at at a later date.
- Anne Erickson
- Detroit News
- Everything Detroit
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide – Family Fun
- Fall Guide – Holiday Trends 2020
- Fall Guide – Places To Go & Things To See
- Praise Instagram
- The Detroit Praise Network
- Winter Guide - Family Fun
- Winter Guide - Holiday Trends 2020
- Winter Guide - Places To Go & Things To See